The ISC3 Global Start-up Service
Start-ups are a unique source of knowledge and innovation that can contribute to a more sustainable future. In order to help innovators related to Sustainable Chemistry succeed in different stages of development, the ISC3 Innovation Hub launched the Global Start-up Service, the world’s first programme providing holistic support to Sustainable Chemistry innovators globally. The Service targets entrepreneurs along the entire innovation chain: ideators, early-stage innovators and advanced entrepreneurs who have the potential to solve urgent challenges of sustainable and inclusive development. The Service addresses four key aspects:
- Sustainability: Fostering commercialisation of sustainable innovation
- Chemistry: Addressing exclusively chemistry-related start-ups
- Global Reach: Creating an enabling environment on a global basis
- Tailored Support: Providing tailored support based on start-up needs
Entrepreneurs in different development stages have different needs. That’s why our services differ along the innovation chain and are clustered around the three subsequent action fields:
DISCOVER: We support you in discovering new ideas and turning them into early-stage innovations
CREATE: We help you in developing concrete marketable value based on your first ideas
EXPAND: We support you with your expansion and commercialisation strategies
The Global Start-up Service includes:
- Access to the Online Library, including an overview of publicly available information such as articles on entrepreneurship, sustainable chemistry and relevant market information
- Facilitation of contacts to international experts and advisors
- Networking and matchmaking services across sectors and value chains: P2P, B2B, B2C
- Support in accessing incubator and accelerator programmes, as well as other types of support
- Conduct of ideation, pitching and showcasing events
- …and much more!
Do you have what it takes?
Here you can find the On-boarding Questionnaire, which is your first step to enter the ISC3 Global Start-up Service. After receiving your questionnaire, the ISC3 Innovation Hub team will quickly scan it and get back to you.