ISC3 is a catalyst for transformation and connects relevant stakeholders in order to enable them to promote sustainable chemistry easier and faster. Together with its hubs and partners ISC3 develops several workstreams where all interested parties can join:
- Workstream on Setting up a global Start-up Service and Network
- Workstream on Sustainable Chemistry and Climate Change
- Workstream on Sustainable Chemistry and Mobility
- Workstream on Sustainable Chemistry and Buildings and Living
- Workstream on Sustainable Chemistry and Agriculture.
The workstreams will be prepared with workshops in the frame of a global Scenario Process which will be carried out in 2018.
Furthermore “ISCnet – International Sustainable Chemistry Network” is ISC3s key instrument and platform for a worldwide exchange of information, ideas and projects on this topic. Events around the world complete the commitment of ISC3.